Home : Dealers : June Festival of Antiques : Links : Find Us!
Located in the historic South Jersey village of Mullica Hill, THE YELLOW GARAGE ANTIQUES has established itself as the premier multi-dealer shop in the area. The Yellow Garage was originally a bus terminal built in 1922. Renovated in 1995, it's 6500 square feet is now home to 35 antiques dealers with a full spectrum of quality antiques.
Limited Quality Dealer Space Available, Call Us For More Information!
Now accepting quality antique dealer applications
for our June 10th Antique Show.
CALL The Yellow Garage for more information.
A Sampling of Antiques Dealers for Our June Festival Show
· R.M. Worth Antiques (Richard Worth)
· Louise’s Little Ladies (Louise Sleeter)
· As Good As Old (Doug & Cindy Robinson)
· Time Traveler (Sam & Brenda Priem)
· Gring’s Antiques (Stephen & Mary Ann Gring)
· Royal Port Antiques (Suzanne & Mike Cooke)
· June’s Antiques (June & Howard Tannanbaum)
· Ayscough’s Antiques (Elizabeth Asycough)
· Of The Earth (Tom Keady)
· Treasures From The Past (Bob Lavalee)
· Engelmann Antiques (Deborah & Kurt Engelman)
· Ellen Katona & Bob Lutz Antiques
· Walker Valley Antiques (Marianne Kuzmenchuk)
· Way Of Wisteria (Larry & Joan Frankel)
· Antiques in Bloom (Ruth Vans Peckmann)
· C. Richard Ewing Antiques
· Antique Country Design & Furnishings (Christina Kempa)
· Albert & Victoria Antiques and Appraisers (Graham Hueber)
· Could Be Kindling (Nancy Zickgraf)
· Family Heritage Estate Sales (Martin & Patricia Nicholas)
· Sign of the Axe Antiques (Peter Byers)
· Carol & Elliot Berkoff Antiques
· Finds L.L.C. (Danielle Jackson)
· Carter’s Cove Antiques (G. Allen & Theresa Lee Jackson)
· Serendipity (Joan Egerton)
· Estate Rescuers (Linda Murry & Chris Swanson Jr.)
· The Old Board (Donald & Barbara Osburn)
· Carol & Elliott Berkoff Antiques
· Trinkets & Treasures (Rosemary Tilli)
· Leighton’s Old Towne
Thank You to all of our Customers, Dealers, and Volunteers for helping to make the 10th Annual June Festival of Antiques such a fantastic success!!!
For more information contact The Yellow Garage Antiques at 856-478-0300
or on the web at www.yellowgarageantiques.com
Click HERE for ADMI$$ION DI$COUNT COUPON
Heidi Cacciacarne &
Chris Swanson Sr.
ProprietorsThe Yellow Garage Antiques
66 South Main St.
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062 U.S.A.
Phone: (856) 478-0300HOURS:Wednesday through Sunday: 11:00 am to 5 pm
Open All Year 'Round; Seasonally ConditionedWe Accept:
6,500 sq. feet of Quality Antiques...
35 Dealers under one roof
"The Best Place for Antiques" and
"The Best of Gloucester County" - 1998
"Best in the MidAtlantic" - 1998
Best Mid-Sized Mall
by the Readers of
The Midatlantic Antiques Magazine
~ NEWS ITEMS ~
"THE 4TH DIMENSION"